A few small improvements this week! The most prominent one: due date feature which was removed temporarily is now back! You can access it on the create task page.
Here's a the complete changelog:
- Sometimes the website would say "Due Date" but no date would be listed. This has been fixed.
- On the new task page, you now get a uniform datepicker to pick a date.
- Only VAs can change a due date once set by either party.
- The "Due Date" field is shown in the "Task Information" sidebar panel - where it belongs. 😊
- Error alert messages are now uniformly styled, similar to information alert messages.
- When logged in, clicking the OkayRelax logo will now take you to the tasks page (our new home page!), instead of our landing site.